Marton Junction 2 June 1984

With the parapets of the Hunningham to Long Itchington road underbridge in the foreground, this is the view looking north east along the closed in all but name Rugby to Southam Cement Works line on 2 June 1984. The line was opened by the London & North Western Railway in 1851, linking the towns of Rugby and Leamington Spa.